Welcome to DuKane Allergy Asthma Associates. Our experienced and compassionate physicians and nurses work together with you to provide comprehensive allergy, asthma, and immunology care for the whole family.
This website was created as a resource for our patients. It includes answers to the most frequently asked questions about our practice, as well as links to time-saving forms and valuable health information.
If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our offices. Our staff is eager to make your experience with DuKane Allergy Asthma Associates a pleasant one.
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2014
OFFICE HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
MONDAY-- 9:00-12:00, 1:00-7:00
IDF Education Meeting
For individuals & Family Members Living with Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Lisle, IL 60523
Please join us for an IDF Education Meeting! Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases. In discussion sessions, meet others who understand. Visit sponsor exhibits to find out about products and services. Come, be a part of the IDF Community!
· IDF and You – Discover Programs and Resources for You and Your Family
· General Care for Individuals with Primary Immunodeficiency
· Autoimmunity & Primary Immunodeficiency – What’s the Link?
· Ask the Medical Experts – Q & A Session
· Health Insurance – Making It Work for You
· Normalizing Your Life in the Midst of Chronic Illness
· Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Adults & Caregivers
· Javeed Akhter, MD – Advocate Health Care
· Ramsay L. Fuleihan, MD – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
· Melanie M. Makhija, MD – Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
· C. Lucy Park, MD – University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
· G. Wendell Richmond, MD – Allergy and Asthma Physicians
· Randi Schulman, LCSW, DT – Private Practice
Additional presenters will be announced.
*Registration & sponsor exhibits begin at . Sessions begin at .
There is no cost for this meeting. However, registration is required. Lunch is provided.
Register online, via e-mail or phone:
We look forward to seeing you!
By registering for this event, I give permission to the Immune Deficiency Foundation to use photographs, videotapes, or other recording of my child or me made during the meeting.
Supported by charitable donations from:
Baxter International Inc., CSL Behring, Grifols,
Biotest Pharmaceuticals, IgG America/ASDHealthcare/US Bioservices, Octapharma,
CVS Caremark, Kedrion, Sigma Tau, Vidara Therapeutics, Walgreens-IG Therapy Program
Immune Deficiency Foundation
40 W. Chesapeake Ave., Suite 308
Towson, MD 21204
800-296-4433 (toll free)
Follow us on FACEBOOK!